Sunday, January 20, 2013

Color Run

Soon after getting back from our Austria/Germany trip, my mom and I ran the Color Run together. We had one ticket for a while, but they were sold out before we could get a second. We spent hours scouring Craigslist before we finally found another--- turns out we really didn't have to. Will managed to sneak in with a fake number that he printed on our computer!

My mom bought a bunch of gear before the race. She really rocked that tutu and sunglasses combo!


We caught a glimpse of the Color Run  mascot riding around in a golf cart.


Sneaky Will--- running along side us without paying the $50 entry fee!


Got to love the grafitti! What an appropriately colorful spot for a photoshoot!


A tree was stained totally blue from the chalk near the last color zone.


Will and a rainbow-colored narwhal.


Even my spit was colored by the end of it all.

What a blast, and I can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment